Sunday, January 16, 2011

PS3 for $40 - the old fat ones

Playstation 3for $40.  Ok, this is legit. My roommate, Kevin, and his buddy just bought like 7 of these.  Playstation 3 for $40.  It's the old fat ones, but who cares.  The older fat ones are the ones that are backwards compatible.  You can save way more money by getting the fat PS3 and getting an external hard drive.  What a great find.  I'm in for a few of these things.  Seriously, It's from amazon.  You know it's real


  EDIT:  Just  found out a couple of things.  First, there is a limit to three.  Second, they are on backorder.  No big deal to me.  Three Playstation 3's for about $180 after shipping.  NICE!

EDIT 2:  I got in for three and my roommate for six.  

It was an error on Target's end.  Their web team listed a move controller incorrectly as a PS3 for $40.  Amazon says Target must honor that price.  NICE!   Sorry if you missed it.  

1 comment: